Joomla Tracks

Racing league managament component

Module Error COM_TRACKS_Assign_to

bugs for 1.5 version

Module Error COM_TRACKS_Assign_to

Postby jeckomobile » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:33 am

Use this form to manage results of a Group Runners. Trying to assign a driver in a project, I get this error:
"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY t.name , i.last_name ASC, i.first_name ASC LIMIT 0, 100' at line 1 SQL=SELECT obj.*, i.first_name, i.last_name, t.name as team_name, u.name AS editor FROM jos_tracks_projects_individuals AS obj INNER JOIN jos_tracks_individuals AS i ON (i.id = obj.individual_id) LEFT JOIN jos_tracks_teams AS t ON (t.id = obj.team_id) LEFT JOIN jos_users AS u ON u.id = obj.checked_out WHERE obj.project_id = ORDER BY t.name , i.last_name ASC, i.first_name ASC LIMIT 0, 100"

Is there a limit of 100 drivers?
Thanks
pm
jeckomobile

Re: Module Error COM_TRACKS_Assign_to

Postby Bluefox » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:06 am

would say that the error is not related to the limit but due to something else.
Unfortunately i can't test out J1.5 (do have J3.x).

Question: what's the global list limit of Joomla?
Bluefox

Postby Thud » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:10 am

jeckomobile wrote:Use this form to manage results of a Group Runners. Trying to assign a driver in a project, I get this error:
"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the hydromax x30 manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY t.name , i.last_name ASC, i.first_name ASC LIMIT 0, 100' at line 1 SQL=SELECT obj.*, i.first_name, i.last_name, t.name as team_name, u.name AS editor FROM jos_tracks_projects_individuals AS obj INNER JOIN jos_tracks_individuals AS i ON (i.id = obj.individual_id) LEFT JOIN jos_tracks_teams AS t ON (t.id = obj.team_id) LEFT JOIN jos_users AS u ON u.id = obj.checked_out WHERE obj.project_id = ORDER BY t.name , i.last_name ASC, i.first_name ASC LIMIT 0, 100"

Thanks
pm

I'm getting a similar error and was wondering the same thing about the drivers. Did you find out any more jecko?
Thud

Postby jeckomobile » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:23 pm

Thud wrote:
jeckomobile wrote:Use this form to manage results of a Group Runners. Trying to assign a driver in a project, I get this error:
"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the hydromax x30 manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY t.name , i.last_name ASC, i.first_name ASC LIMIT 0, 100' at line 1 SQL=SELECT obj.*, i.first_name, i.last_name, t.name as team_name, u.name AS editor FROM jos_tracks_projects_individuals AS obj INNER JOIN jos_tracks_individuals AS i ON (i.id = obj.individual_id) LEFT JOIN jos_tracks_teams AS t ON (t.id = obj.team_id) LEFT JOIN jos_users AS u ON u.id = obj.checked_out WHERE obj.project_id = ORDER BY t.name , i.last_name ASC, i.first_name ASC LIMIT 0, 100"

Thanks
pm

I'm getting a similar error and was wondering the same thing about the drivers. Did you find out any more jecko?

No, I did not find anything else. I have not used this software anymore. I'm sorry. :? Bye
jeckomobile

Return to joomla 1.5