Joomla Tracks

Racing league managament component

Initial Set Up

General discussions.

Initial Set Up

Postby raceweb » Mon May 22, 2017 9:23 am

Good Day,

I have just downloaded and installed Tracks and have tried to set up the system. My goal is to be able to configure the system to be used as a drag times list. I have managed to set up individuals, project, round and competition. I am however struggling to add sub rounds and to be able to enter results. I have tried to follow the wiki, however it seems a bit outdated and the interface seems to have been changed as well. Please advise if there is any updated guides available.
raceweb

Re: Initial Set Up

Postby julienV » Mon May 22, 2017 9:28 am

What is the problem exactly ? Did you create event types (e.g: pre-race, qualifications, race, etc...) ?
You can hire me for paid support or special feature developments. Pm me, or send an email to jlv@jlv-solutions.com
julienV
Site Admin

Re: Initial Set Up

Postby raceweb » Mon May 22, 2017 9:57 am

Hi Julien

I have created an event type, we are only focusing on Race at this point. Your docs make mention of sub event which I am not seeing. I have entered some test data as per the attached screens. Hoever I am not able to see where one enters the results etc.

I would probably require some custom work one I have an idea of how the system functions.
Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 9.54.22 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 9.54.22 AM.png (36.13 KiB) Viewed 198 times
raceweb

Return to General